The Beach Club Picnic
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelly Bay, QLD
Enjoy a Gourmet Picnic on a Secluded Beach!
The Beach Club Magnetic Island offers the most romantic and exclusive way to experience Magnetic Island's famously secluded bays and beaches. Combining the epitome of beach relaxation and top-quality picnic indulgence, this private chauffeured boat transfer to a stunning remote beach in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park will have you in paradise in no time!
On your Beach Club Picnic, you and your loved one will be treated to the following:
- A unique four-hour experience
- Scenic boat ride past the hidden coves and deserted beaches of Magnetic Island
- Private tour with a personal boat chauffeur
- Two hours to relax on the beach with a gourmet picnic (often as the only people on the beach)
- Delicious locally sourced seafood and antipasto grazing platter
- Beverage of your choice - a bottle of wine or six-pack of beer
- Photogenic picnic setup including hamper, luxury picnic rug, stylish striped cabana, cushions, beach games, reef-friendly sunscreen
- Set up and pack up equipment, and rubbish removal
- Stinger suits during stinger season (October to April inclusive)
We can include a few bonuses, depending on the weather and/or tide. Your skipper will discuss what is available on the day, which may include:
- Circumnavigation around Magnetic Island
- An extra stop for snorkelling (BYO snorkel gear or hire ours for a small charge)
- Visiting the insta-famous S.S. City of Adelaide
- Visiting the Waterfalls (wet season only)
If you have any specific requests, please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate.
FOR YOUR PICNIC MENU choose from:
1. Selection of local cheeses, cold meats, locally caught prawns, fresh seasonal fruit, olives, chutney, crackers, and other accompaniments served with freshly baked baguettes.
2. Two types of gourmet sandwiches/wraps (select two from the following selection) served with a seasonal fresh fruit platter
- Chicken, brie, cranberry & rocket sandwich
- Ham, wholegrain mustard & spinach sandwich
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and rocket on wholemeal bread
- Chicken with adobo chilli mayo, avo, red cabbage and lime wrap
- Mexican corn (corn, cheese & mayo with lime & coriander) wrap
Our produce is sourced locally or homemade, wherever possible. All menus are subject to change based on availability and seasons. When a listed item is unavailable, a similar item is substituted.
Your choice of one of the following:
- Bottle of Tamburlaine Organic Wine - Sparkling White, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rose or Riesling
- Six pack of Townsville Brewery Beer - Legends Lager or Tropical Coast Pale Ale
- or upgrade to a bottle of Champagne ($55 supplement)
Dietary requirements can be accommodated including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and no seafood. Please advise at the time of booking.
NUMBER OF GUESTS: Minimum two | Maximum four
PRICES: Price: $299 pp (minimum charge: $598)
Depart 10 am | Return 12 pm (approx) *
Depart 12 pm | Return 4 pm (approx)
* recommended, as generally, the conditions on the water are better in the morning.
Select Extras when booking online.
Bottle of Champagne
For those special occasions
+ $55 per couple (replaces included beverage)
Looking for a little more time to relax, play petanque, explore or snorkel? You can add on an extra hour or two to your time on the beach for only $100 per hour
Hire of Snorkels
Hire a snorkel, mask, and fins for your experience - $20 per set
If you're coming from Townsville, we can include your ferry tickets as part of the package.