New Year's Eve 2019
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Point Piper, NSW
- On board a luxury 58 foot sailing yacht with only a few other guests
- Watch the spectacular fireworks over Sydney Harbour
- Harbour Parade of Lights
- BYO food and drinks or picnic packs can be pre-ordered
- BBQ will be fired up and crew will cook for you
- Ice & glasses provided
Get your friends or family together and jump on board Pilgrim for an intimate way to enjoy the New Year's Eve fireworks on Sydney Harbour.
You'll spend the night on board a beautiful 58 sailing yacht, Pilgrim with only 24 guests to share the experience with.
Pilgrim will depart from Rose Bay Public Wharf at 8.00pm and be anchored from around 8.30pm in prime position for spectacular views of the 9.00pm and midnight fireworks.
You can bring your own food and drinks or order a picnic hamper and drinks at the time of booking. During the evening the barbecue will be fired up and you can sit back and relax while the crew will cook your dinner for you.
Before the midnight fireworks, the harbour comes alive with the Parade of Lights, where vessels are decorated in creative light arrangements and cruise around for all to enjoy.
After the midnight fireworks, you'll return to Rose Bay Public Wharf around 12.30am with all the memories of a fantastic night on board Pilgrim on Sydney Harbour.
- Board Pilgrim at 8pm at Rose Bay Public Wharf
- Find the perfect spot for a runway view up the harbour of the fireworks barges
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles (either BYO or pre-booked)
- Watch the 9pm fireworks spectacular
- BBQ is fired up (crew will cook for you)
- Enjoy the Harbour Parade of Lights
- Be wowed by the world famous Sydney Harbour Fireworks at midnight
- Return to Rose Bay Public Wharf after the fireworks (approximately 12.30am)
WHAT TO BRING
- Flat white soled shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Spray jacket (just in case)
- Something warm
- Something to eat and drink (if you are BYO'ing)
If you are wearing unsuitable shoes you will be asked to remove them.
Please don't bring large eskies as they take up valuable deck space.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Available for purchase at time of booking:
- Cheese platter with crackers
- Selection of gourmet rissoles or premium sausages with bread rolls and coleslaw
- Sweet treats
Optional extra for picnic:
- Platter of fresh prawns with dips for $25pp
Beverages are also available for pre-order:
- Veuve Clicquot - $100 per bottle
- Tamburlaine Blanc de Blanc (sparkling white) - $35 per bottle
- Tamburlaine Sauvignon Blanc - $25 per bottle
- Corona or James Squire One Fifty Lashes - $25 per six pack
Pilgrim Sailing is a proud partner with Tamburlaine, the largest producer of organic wines in Australia. Tamburlaine wines are light and easy drinking wines - the perfect accompaniment to an evening on the harbour.
Soft drinks (coca cola, sprite and sparkling water) available for purchase on board.