Australia Day on the Harbour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rose Bay, NSW
There's something for everyone on Sydney Harbour on Australia Day. Enjoy the festivities with only a few other guests on board Pilgrim*. Cheer on the ferries as they race around Clarke Island in the annual Ferrython, block your ears for the 21 gun salute and watch the amazing aerial display from the Australian Air Force.
We can arrange a picnic and drinks for to enjoy on board or you can BYO drinks and snacks.
Suitable for all ages.
*Maximum 24 guests on board with four crew to look after you.
- On board a luxury 58 foot sailing yacht
- Watch Sydney's Ferries race each other around the harbour
- Block your ears for the 21 gun salute!
- Look up to the skies for the amazing aerial display from the Australian Air Force
- Bring your own food and drinks OR picnic/ drinks package available
- Personal and intimate experience with only 24 guests on board
WHAT TO BRING
- Flat white soled shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Spray jacket
- Something warm (just in case)
- Something to eat and drink (if you are BYO'ing)
If you are wearing unsuitable shoes you will be asked to remove them.
Please don't bring large eskies as they take up valuable deck space.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Available for purchase at time of booking:
Picnic Hamper includes:
Selection of finger sandwiches, cheese platter and sweet treats.
Bottle of Tamburlaine sparkling wine, sauvignon blanc or six pack of beer - please make selection at time of booking
For two persons - only $65 per hamper.
Tamburlaine Blanc de Blanc (Sparkling white wine) - $35 per bottle
Tamburlaine Sauvignon Blanc - $25 per bottle
Corona or One Fifty Lashes - $25 per six pack
Pilgrim Sailing is proud partners with Tamburlaine, the largest producer of organic wines in Australia. Tamburlaine wines are light and easy drinking wines - the perfect accompaniment to a day on the harbour.
Soft drinks (coca cola, sprite and sparkling water) available for purchase on board.