A memorable sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour aboard a beautiful 58 foot sailing yacht. Price includes local organic wines, premium beers and delicious cheeses to enjoy as you sail past the city's highlights.
Set sail aboard a beautiful 58-foot sailing yacht for a memorable sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour.
Enjoy some local organic wines accompanied by a gourmet cheese platter while you sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Sydney Opera House and soak up views of the sun setting over the city.
- Two-hour sunset cruise on board a beautiful 58-foot sailing yacht
- Sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Sydney Opera House and soak up views of the sun setting over the city
- Personal and intimate experience with only fourteen guests on board
- Enjoy a selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines or Premium beers and a delicious cheese platter
Your sunset sail begins at Rose Bay, Sydney where your hosts for the evening Clare & Paul will welcome you aboard a beautiful 58-foot sailing yacht, Pilgrim.
After a full briefing to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe, Pilgrim will head out into the Harbour and pull up sails.
The itinerary will depend on the wind on the day, but will always include a sail past the Sydney Opera House, under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and past other highlights on Sydney Harbour (e.g. Fort Dennison, Luna Park, Circular Quay etc).
On board, there is a selection of different Tamburlaine Organic Wines on board (note: no red wine) for guests to enjoy. Alternatively, if you’re a non-wine drinker, premium beers and soft drinks are available too.
There is also a selection of delicious cheeses and accompaniments to enjoy with your drinks as you relax and enjoy the views.
Pilgrim is the perfect yacht for a sunset cruise. She's stable and very comfortable with a large foredeck and two cockpits - so plenty of seating and space for you to spread out and relax.
The number of guests is kept to a minimum to ensure a very personal service to you - whether you want to learn about sailing, have a go a helming the boat or just sit back and relax.
SIP, SAIL & DINE PACKAGE
We have teamed up with the Empire Lounge at Sydney Seaplanes to offer our guests a Sip, Sail & Dine package which includes a special two course menu to enjoy after the Sunset Cruise. For only an additional $56 per person you'll enjoy a Main, a Side dish (to share) and a Dessert, along with a complimentary glass of house wine, prosecco or beer.
We will make your reservation at the Empire Lounge for you at 7.45 pm after the sunset cruise.
Please select "Dine Package" as an EXTRA, when booking online.
Menu for Dine Package. Select one from the following:
Charred kale salad with avocado, sugar snap peas and ginger vinaigrette
Quinoa, shaved brussels, chopped herbs, currants, almonds and rocket salad with pomegranate vinaigrette
Pan fried snapper with curried potato cakes, smashed edamame and heirloom tomato romesco
Yellow curry of barramundi with brown rice, cucumber pickles and coconut sambal
Roast of the day with crispy chat potatoes, sugar snap peas and veal jus
Crumbed Jew fish burger with side potatoes and spiced yoghurt
SANDWICHES Served with crisps and pickles
Philly cheese steak
Smashed pavlova with fresh Australian mango or Dessert special of the day
Also includes glass of house wine, prosecco or beer.
Please note: Certain dates the Empire Lounge may be closed for a private function. On these rare occasions we will notify you as soon as possible to ensure you can make alternate arrangements (you will receive a refund for the dinner portion too).
Please note we have a minimum of six guests for the #Sip&Sail twilight cruises. If we do not have sufficient numbers we will provide a full refund or a reschedule option.
- Every Saturday night from November to March
- Thursday nights from 20th December to 14th March (inclusive) including Valentines Day -
- Board Pilgrim at Rose Bay Public Wharf (next to Ferry Wharf), Rose Bay at 5.45pm SHARP.
- Welcome and safety briefing
- Pull out sail and enjoy the peace (wind permitting)
- Enjoy a selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines (no red wines) & Premium Beers or soft drinks accompanied by a local cheese platter
- Sail past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Other sights can be included on request (time permitting)
- Watch the lights come up and the sun go down over the city
- Return to Rose Bay Marina at approximately 7.45pm
Pick up/Drop off
Departing from Rose Bay Public Wharf, ROSE BAY at 5.45pm SHARP. Rose Bay Public Wharf is next to the Rose Bay Ferry Wharf, Lyne Park off New South Head Road.
Please arrive promptly so we depart the dock on time and don't keep other guests waiting.
After the cruise, Pilgrim will return to Rose Bay Public Wharf at Rose Bay around 7.45pm.
What to wear/bring
- Flat white soled shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Spray jacket
- Something warm (just in case)
If you are wearing unsuitable shoes you will be asked to remove them.
- 2-hour sunset sail
- Selection of Tamburlaine Organic wines or beer or soft drinks
- Delicious cheese platter with homemade pumpkin chutney & accompaniments
- Personal and intimate experience with up to 14 guests on board
- Experienced, professional and friendly hosts to make your trip as enjoyable and memorable as possible