Sip & Sail Sunset Cruise (Magnetic Island)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nelly Bay, QLD
- Experience the magic of sailing, engine off and enjoy the peace
- Relax as the sun sets over Magnetic Island
- Unlimited local beers, Australian organic wines or soft drinks served throughout the cruise
- A cheese platter, just for you, with local cheeses served with Pilgrim's famous homemade pumpkin chutney
- Have a go at the helm, a great photo opportunity!
- On board a luxury 58-foot yacht with first class service
- 90-minute to 2 hour sail in Cleveland Bay
- Unlimited local beers, Australian organic wines or soft drinks
- Local cheese platter with accompaniments
- No hidden charges
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT:
Your Sip & Sail begins at Magnetic Island Marina, Nelly Bay. One of the crew will meet you on the Pepper's Blue on Blue deck and show you to Pilgrim, the beautiful 58-foot sailing yacht.
After a full briefing to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe, we'll head out of the marina and pull up sails and go sailing.
Once under sail, you will enjoy wines from a selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines, which include Sparkling, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling and a Rose. (Note, we don't serve red wine onboard)
Alternatively, for non-wine drinkers, there is the locally brewed beer from the Townsville Brewery or soft drinks. All drinks are unlimited and included in the price.
There is also a delicious cheese platter to enjoy with your wine - be sure to try the homemade pumpkin chutney!
The route of the cruise in Cleveland Bay will depend on the wind (strength and direction). The skipper will ensure that it is the most comfortable ride for the prevailing conditions and will also line the boat up for the perfect view of the sun setting over Magnetic Island - make sure your cameras are ready!
Once the sun has dropped below the island, we will lower the sails and motor back into Nelly Bay Harbour in time for your dinner plans.
If you are allergic to anything or have special dietary requirements - please advise at time of booking.